Symphonia Cupra Braiser
Symphonia, which means 'symphony' in Latin, is the harmonic complex of sounds and voices that make a melody. Like a symphony in the kitchen, this collection seamlessly merges the unsurpassed cooking performance of solid copper and the convenience and durability of internal stainless-steel lining, with just a touch of Italian flair in the form of the signature Ruffoni hand-hammered finish, and striking handles inlaid with a stamped copper coin.
Braisers are known to be one of the most versatile cookware for their ability to switch from the stovetop to the oven, and - in the case of our Symphonia Cupra - straight to the table for seamless service. Roast, stew and braise your favorite cuts of meat, sauté freshly picked veggies and cook an easy but delicious one-pot meal for the whole family with just one versatile piece of cookware.
- Thick copper cookware for great thermal conductivity, to ensure great control while cooking
- Internally coated with practical, easy-to-clean and scratch-resistant stainless steel
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure increased strength and lasting beauty
- Comfortable stainless-steel handles, attached with durable stainless-steel rivets, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Suitable for all hob tops excluding induction and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Tri-ply copper stainless steel
- Hand wash only
- Made in Italy